Today I installed live writer 2012 into my PC but I couldn’t access Blogger sites with live writer. But it worked with WordPress and other sites. I searched and found that Google has changed their security policy and remove access to blogger with external tools like live writer.I could overcome this issue with following steps:
Go to https://myaccount.google.com/ or simply account settings. Under Signing in title it has option Access for less secure apps set to Blocked. Just click on this option and set to enable. And another thing if you don’t have blogger account this option might not visible.
When I tried to execute one of C# application that is using transaction scope, I found that i couldn’t start MSDTC service( I was using windows 7(64bit)).I tried following link and solved that problem.
Then I found that there are no Local DTC in MSDTC.(I checked with component services ( start->type component services)).I tried following steps too.But still no luck.(But hope sometimes it works).
1) Stop the Distributed Transaction Coordinator service in the Services Control Panel
2) At a command prompt run "msdtc -uninstall" without quotes. This removes the MSDTC service from the Services Control Panel and the associated service hive along with the CIDs and CID.Locals from the registry:
3) Skip this step if you want to preserve existing configuration, such as network transactions and other MSDTC security settings. Otherwise manually delete the following registry keys if they exist:
4) At a command prompt run "msdtc -install" without quotes. This reinstalls the MSDTC service and the 4 registry hives above.
5) At a command prompt run “msdtc –resetlog” without quotes
Then I browsed to C:\windows\System32\MSDTC folder but I couldn’t access that one.Next I reboot machine and logged in safe mode and deleted that folder and create new MSDTC folder.
Still I couldn’t found Local DTC.Then I stopped windows firewall service in services.msc and virus guard firewall service.Then I tried above steps.Eureka now it works fine. I found that it was happen due to some Microsoft updates.It’s not fair to forget the key factors in solving this.Thanks Dilshan and Kavinda bro’s.
Hope this one help you to solve your MSDTC problem.Until next post cheers..!!!